Holistic personal development workshop
The 60-minute virtual workshop covers the physical, mental and intellectual to help you define your personal development path. You’ll also gain access to a supportive community to continue being inspired.
I believe movement helps us to connect with our bodies, meditation helps us to be present and finally the thought exercise helps you to decide the next best action for you.
“A balance of exercises that left me feeling centred and inspired to tackle some changes in my life. It got me thinking on my feet and offered some clarity as to what I value. A process that could be applied to many aspects of life.”
– A media professional seeking change
“A really productive workshop that is completely free of pressure. It balanced relaxation and productivity really well and made personal development, something often overwhelming, very accessible and inspiring.”
– Recent BSc Sustainability and Environmental Management graduate; current Community Development professional
The workshop is intended for:
- People interested in a career pivot
- Sustainability professionals wanting to avoid burnout or rust out
- People early in their career trying to decide on a path
What you need for the workshop:
- Pen and paper
- A device (computer if possible) with a webcam and internet connection
- Optional: download Zoom
- Wear clothes you’re comfortable doing light exercise in
- A clear space of 1.5 x 1.5 meters
- Optional: yoga mat
“Great session for turning your vision into practical next steps.”
“Agnes really ‘gets’ personal development and this workshop is a great teaser into thinking through your current personal and career path.”
– Sustainability consulting professional
- You feel inspired
- You feel centred
- You have taken a concrete action towards living your best life
The workshop combines my learning of movement, meditation and personal development.
You do NOT need to have done meditation or personal development before, nor do you need to be the kind of person who likes exercise. The workshop is run in English.
“Agnes’ workshop was very well organised and extremely effective. Never I thought I’d find such clarity in such a short amount of time! “
– Senior professional
“A fresh and inspiring take on a personal development workshop. I loved the unique blend of movement, breathing and thought exercises, and I definitely gained some fresh perspective.”
– Experienced professional pursuing a career pivot
Virtual workshop disclaimer:
The content of the workshop is aimed at people aged 18+. Sustainable Estonian takes no responsibility for injury to yourself by taking part of the virtual workshop.
Register your interest:
To book onto the workshop or with any enquiries please email sustainableestonian[at]gmail.com
“I think everyone should definitely try out a workshop like this at least once, if not occasionally to remind and ask yourself where you are at and where you actually wanna go. You’ll receive practical tips on how to move on with your ideas.”