Holistic personal development workshop
The 30-minute virtual workshop covers the physical, mental and intellectual to help you define your personal development path.
I believe movement helps us to connect with our bodies, meditation helps us to be present and finally the thought exercise helps you to decide the next best action for you.
The workshop is intended for:
- People interested in a career pivot
- Sustainability professionals wanting to avoid burnout
- People early in their career trying to decide on a path
What you need for the workshop:
- Pen and paper
- A laptop or a smartphone with internet connection
- Optional: download Zoom
- Wear clothes you’re comfortable doing light exercise in
- A clear space of 1.5 x 1.5 meters
- Optional: yoga mat
The workshop combines my learning of movement, meditation and personal development.
You do NOT need to have done meditation or personal development before, nor do you need to be the kind of person who likes exercise. The workshop is run in English.
The pilot workshop is free of charge. However, I ask you to fill a short survey before and provide feedback and a testimonial after the workshop.
To book onto the workshop or with any enquiries please email sustainableestonian[at]gmail.com
Virtual workshop disclaimer:
The content of the workshop is aimed at people aged 18+. Sustainable Estonian takes no responsibility for injury to yourself by taking part of the virtual workshop.